Block B CUSD Connect Guidelines (Fall 2020)
- Attendance- 3 or less unexcused absences (not counting zoom or connectivity issues when communicated to teacher)
- Engagement/participation- Students must be engaged and participating during all zoom sessions. Examples would be…. Part of discussions, turning in work and assignments, collaborating with peers during breakouts, and overall engagement with teacher.
- Creativity Hour- In order to participate in this, student must be in good standing academically and behaviorally. Ms. Rosa will contact teachers to confirm that all school work is being completed prior to beginning creativity hour.
- Physical activity Log- A daily/weekly log showing physical activity each day.
- Physical Fitness Plan- A plan outlining how students will remain fit at home. Examples… how many days a week will you exercise? How often will you eat fruits and vegetables? Will you cut anything out such as soda in order to stay fit? What is your plan?
The Clovis Unified motto “Be the best you can be in mind, body and spirit,” comes to life in our block award. Students in grades four through six who demonstrate success in mind (academics), body (athletics or performing arts) and spirit (character) are eligible to earn our school’s Block Award. Students who qualify as Block Award winners all six semesters earn a special recognition at the conclusion of their sixth grade year.